Father & Son Amazing racedo you have what it takes to complete the race?
Father & Son Amazing Race
August 3rd and 4th
Father & son teams compete to find various checkpoints, decipher clues and complete physical and mental challenges in a friendly (yet-intense) race to beat the clock and the other teams. This race will take place in indoor and outdoor locations across the region.
- Designed for men with high school or jr high school boys (age range is flexible; includes boys who just graduated)
- Involves an overnight trip from Billings to an undisclosed location in the wilderness
- Travel by vehicle, bike, foot, etc.
- Tasks/clues/challenges along the way
- Starts on a Saturday morning, camping as a group overnight, back to Billings by Sunday early evening
- Includes mental exercises, various outdoor skills, sports and acts of bravery
- Campfire activities to include food, games and man-focused devotionals
- Making some truly great memories
First come, first served. There are limited spots available so please signup ASAP if you want to participate. $25 fee helps to cover some of the expenses.