For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” —Galatians 5:13-14
We are called to go and make disciples. We make disciples by investing in other people's lives and pointing them to Jesus Christ.
- give some of your time to reach others
- share your story of life transformation with someone
- invest in the lives of your neighbors
What's your next step?
- take the online spiritual gifts survey
- signup to serve others at our church
- write out your story of life transformation
- meet your neighbors (BONUS: read 'The Art of Neighboring')
- invest additional time with one of our local, regional, or global ministry partners
serving others at faith e
Invest in the Kingdom by serving on a team at Faith E. Influence and invest in the lives of the people that come through our doors each week. Use your unique spiritual gifts, talents, and abilities by signing up for one of the many serving opportunities in our ministries.
reaching your neighbor
Scripture is clear that your neighbor is whomever God has placed in front of you. Whether it's your family, your neighbor, a coworker, or a friend; sharing your life and how the Holy Spirit is changing the way you live is one of the best ways to share Jesus with others.
reaching others in billings
Are you looking for ways to invest in others lives? Here's a one-stop resource page of organizations and opportunities for serving in our community.
our local, regional, and Global ministry partners
We partner with ministries and organizations that are making an impact in Billings and beyond.
Learn more about our impact partners and how you can invest in others through our local, regional, and global ministry partners.