this weekendwhat to expect as we gather in person and online
- We are excited to gather in person or on-line to sing, pray, study God’s Word, and worship Jesus!
- Gathering in person and online for worship at Faith E on Sundays at 9:30 and 11 AM.
- Know your tolerance and health for determining whether to worship in person or on-line.
- We continue to think through all aspects of safety and respecting authority, while prayerfully monitoring the situation as it unfolds. We all have different thoughts on this, but are one body of Christ, called to focus on Jesus and love each other as we continue to move forward.
live streaming here
How to Prepare Before Leaving Your Home
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or are sick in any way.
- Please stay home if you are in a vulnerable group or around others that are.
- Online services will continue to be offered.
- Bring your own Bible.
- Feel free to bring and wear your own face covering as it will be required to wear one.
- Please use the bathroom before leaving home.
- Please arrive to the church 15 minutes early if you have special accommodations.
What to Expect When Arriving
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the building
- Face coverings required for ages five and older at all times while entering or remaining in the church building. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- Please do not congregate in common areas and maintain a 6-foot distance
- 3 seats between each family/household unit and fill the front rows first
- Nursery and Children’s Church will not be offered at this time
- No food or coffee offered inside
What to Expect While Here
- We will sing, pray, read God’s Word, and worship Jesus together
- Use offering boxes at the back of the church as we will not be passing offering plates
- Although we will be excited to see each other, please avoid handshakes, hugs and other physical contact
What to Expect When leaving
- Please leave the church building promptly after the service to allow for cleaning
- Visit in the parking lot with appropriate physical distancing of 6 feet
- Have a great week and look forward to worshiping together again next weekend!
Continue to visit our website to see current updates. Things are changing rapidly and we will keep this up to date.
Faith E Leadership