THRIVE AT FAITH E
We believe that the church is called to be a thriving, life-giving community in the world today. Jesus called us to experience abundant life in Him and live a life of purpose for the kingdom of God. This reality motivates us to live a life of relationship with Jesus and in authentic relationship with those in the community of faith as we endeavor to expand the Kingdom of God.
Thrive /THrīv/ verb
• grow or develop well or vigorously.
• prosper; flourish.
In order to Thrive, we must be:
• Centered on Christ
Learning, Living, and Loving Him
• Growing Together
Trusting, Helping, and Healing
• Pursuing His Mission
Focused, Purposeful, Passionate
RECEIVING FROM, SHARING WITH, GIVING TO
• ‘THRIV3’ is three different life-giving relationships you seek out
• you will grow together spiritually to become more like Jesus
• you will build trust through honesty and transparency
• you will give and receive love, grace, truth, and healing
• you will form relationships with those far from Jesus
• someone that has followed Jesus longer than you
• someone you respect, admire, and learn from
• someone who motivates you to become more like Jesus
• meet together at least once every other month
You might call this person your mentor, life coach, or role model. Still unsure if you have one of these relationships? Take the quiz below to find out.
This is a friend or group of friends who are also disciples of Jesus. Still unsure if you have one of these relationships? Take the quiz below to find out.
You're the mentor, life coach, or role model. Still unsure if you have one of these relationships? Take the quiz below to find out.