About usour mission, values and beliefs
Leading people to make an extraordinary impact with Jesus.
Living by the Book
We are committed to helping each person (every age and stage) to live by faith according to God’s Word (The Bible).
We are committed to growing up followers of Jesus who will make disciples, who make disciples, who make disciples…
Leveraging our lives
We are committed to using all our time, talent and treasure that God has entrusted to us as we live out the GOSPEL where God has placed us.
Breaking the huddle
We are committed to the Family of Faith E. (one another), but we are also motivated to engage our faith in our sphere of influence (from family to globally).
Enjoying the journey
We are committed to take joy in the gift of life in Christ and to celebrate God working in us and through us.
Leaving a legacy
We are committed to leaving a Godly legacy as individuals and as a Church.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s inspired word and is the infallible authority for Christian living.
- We believe that God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God became a man through the Virgin Birth of Jesus, being fully God and fully man.
- We believe that Jesus was crucified, dead and buried and raised bodily from the dead.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts, comforts, sustains, sanctifies, and guides believers into all truth.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned in Adam and that he is now a sinner by nature and by choice.
- We believe that man is lost in sins but can receive forgiveness and peace through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- We believe that all believers are commanded to share the “Good News” of forgiveness and peace through Christ.
- We believe that we will all give an account of ourselves at the last judgment.
- We believe that Jesus is coming again to take those who love Him to spend eternity with Him.